Miles run from July to Dec 2010

Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12th Annual Creative Arts Festival Grand Junction

Well this year for the second time since being employed with the VA I have entered the Veterans Creative Arts Festival. Two years ago 2007 in Jan I entered two photographs while at the Denver VAMC. Neither photograph received recognition. This year I entered two photographs in Grand Junctions Festival and placed second place for both photographs in the categories that the photos where entered. Here are the photo's I entered this year.

Crytal Mill Outside of Marble, CO


Those who are lucky enough to earn a 1st place ribbon are entered into the National Creative Arts Festival Competition. Maybe next year! Perhaps I will enter the same photos into the County Fair this year and see how I do.

No comments: