Miles run from July to Dec 2010

Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kristen, Clayton, and Kailynn's Visit to Colorado


Kristen and Clayton in Durango.

Clayton pants go on your legs not in your hands.

Me feeding Kaily with her Browns blanket.

Nana Renae is so excited to hold Kaily again.

Here is the trail map of Sunlight and the run I took with Kristen and Clayton and with me and Renae.

Kristen, Clayton and Kailynn arrived in Grand Junction on Monday around noon. I picked them up at the airport and we met Renae at the Olive Garden for lunch. They piddled around town for the next couple of days then we headed to Sunlight outside of Glenwood for some fresh powder boarding. It was the most powder I've ever seen or boarding on. Kristen and Clayton and I headed up the mountain while Renae watched Kaily. We headed up to the top of the mountain and started down some blue runs...I think the Blue Catwalk to Joslin to Blue Tango. I think the last two runs had moguls somewhere underneath the powder. It was great fun I had a ton of powder ever where. When we got down I watched Kaily while Renae, Kristen and Clayton headed up the mountain. Then Renae and I headed up and came down the same route. I'll post the video's later tonight or tomorrow. It was crazy fun. After we were done we headed to Zumiez in the Glenwood mall because I had been eyeing this snowboard, but it came cheaper in a package, but I didn't need another pair of boots or bindings, so I got Clayton the boots and Kristen the bindings. It's a sweet ride and I can't wait to try it out on Thursday 4/2/09. Roby then met us in Rifle for supper.

The trip to New Mexico is on a different post. Likely I'll post the family trip to Denver on another post as well.

Renae boarding powder at Sunlight.

No comments: